Judah!

Judah!
My baby in a basket!

Friday, November 5, 2010

My first blog

Well hello anyone who reads this. I'm Alyssa and I don't have much time since I was a 7 week old who I think is about to wake up:) I've been wanting to start a blog for quite sometime but never took the time so this is exciting for me to do. Plus I think it takes some courage to share your life with others and your opinions because there are always others who want to tear you down, but I guess Ill have to risk it! Any how I'm 29 and I just had my second child Judah, my first is Layla and she is 7. I also have a 9 yro step son Ethan and a 2 year old Boston Terrier Chihuahua who is currently posessed and chased a neighborhood girl for 30 minutes protecting his new baby family member as we were out on a stroller walk.I think its fair to say he will be going on Craigslist very soon as I don't have energy to chase down this demon dog. Well thats it folks, baby crying and dog barking, be back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment